Friday, March 14, 2014

Hey Good news from Rotica! And other News!

Hey guys, well, No pics to show off at the moment as I've busy with work, but I got some good news from Renderotica, one of my favorite artists there, Bigbear69 IS BACK!!!! Now you may remember me talking about his old alien story "they're coming!" well, he's got a new story going called the "Untold stories of Order 66." He's about half way through the first chapter in what he plans to make a series, so give him some love...or...some views cause its some good shit! :)

Also, over the weekend, Epoch released his highly anticipated (at least from me) series called the Dossier files: Ember's Game. It pretty much chucks the bread 'n' butter badass storytelling that we've all come to expect form Epoch and is singularly focused on the fuck session that few like Epoch can produce. Now, they originally meant to release it on the 12 of march but troubles set it back to the weekend. Let me tell ya, it was well worth the extra wait. :) That Ember is one Fine peace 'o' ASS! I know from experience...well...no...no I didn't but this set does a great job of helping you imagine it! :3 So, sumuner says go check it out, and its at a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment