Monday, March 10, 2014

Sootin' the Shit...

Hey all!
Ok, gotta make this one quick!

Here are a few things I've done right quick, I'll elaborate later, Gotta go!

Hope you all like so far :)

UPDATE: ok, I'm back! Sorry about that, work called, and lets be honest, that comes first :/

So First up, A long time ago in another blog, a contest was held to name some new girls on said blogger's blog. And as fate would have it, a name I proposed was chosen. Well sadly, it has been close to a year since the blogger has posted anything, so I have decided to reprise the name I submitted for that girl, and hence forth bestow my Zabrak, Mion!

OK, so ummm, imam be honest, I have absolutely no idea about star wars, personally I'm more of a trekkie myself, but since Mongo's got that avenue pretty much covered, I'd rather venture down this ally. Plus, I haven't completely sold myself on this venture yet...But just in case, Her name is Mion (me-own) and she is a Jedi Sentinel, and that's about all I got so far... :P




If by some chance anyone is a SW buff, I'd appreciate any advice you could lend! No, seriously, TELL ME! :)


And as you may have guessed the LIMITED EDITION PRIZE for a one...(squinting eyes to read card)...Mr. Stu Pididiot...well, there you go hope you like it! :)

...j/k...

just the basic idea, I'm having some problems with Tatums stomach extending the way I want it, and you can also see a bit of oddity going on with her rear, but I'll figure it out. Still, its a good start if you ask me. 

OH HEY! The poll ended :) 40 votes, by my standards, that's not too shabby! Thanks everyone who voted, I see you guys like Mina, so when/if I get some good down time, I'll do a quick set for mina. In the mean time, let me know what you all think of these so far :) suggestions are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment