Saturday, March 1, 2014

We're getting closer!

Well things are going pretty good it looks like! just a smidge more to the finish line! remember, if you want to win you gotta send me a screen shot of you crossing the threshold! Now, like I said before, the winner gets to make a request for a 1-2 pic idea putting any of my girls in just about any circumstance one can think of. And that got me thinking, "I wonder what everyone has in mind?" So, I would like to see what some of you have in mind! who knows I might even use it someday! SO COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR IDEAS!


And it also looks like we got a decent number of votes in the poll so far, now there is still time to cast a vote, so if you haven't please do so now! :)


In the mean time of all this fun, I decided it was time to give my gals a proper Bio, (HA! Anything would be better than what I got now!) so for the next day or so that's what I'll be working on so check in on the other pages for some updates!

well...Hasta Luego! X)

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see Semira on her kneesholding and orc dick in each hand, stroking them off as they jizz in her face. the juzz dripping down to her chest. with her stomach slightly extended with more jizz dripping from her pussy and ass!

    ReplyDelete